The only decision you need to make is how long to stay!
So much to see and do in Kelowna, and the Okanagan Valley!
Agenda | Register | Getting Here | Staying Here | Add-On Tours & Events | Primary Venues Map
Click here for a printable (.PDF) version of the Agenda
Click here for a printable (.PDF) version of the Shuttle Schedule
Wednesday, June 21st
Thursday, June 22nd
- Tower View Aircraft Parking opens at 8:00 am
- Tower View Campsite opens
Friday, June 23rd
Saturday, June 24
Sunday, June 25
Tuesday, June 27
- A/C and Camper registration opens
- Delegate registration opens
- Shuttle service begins
- COPA Board Meetings (private)
- Exhibitors set up [noon to 17:30]
- Tour and fly-out options
- Delegates and VIP Welcome Dinner purchase Tickets at Registration
Online Registration is now CLOSED. You may register on-site in Kelowna.
Registration fees are as follows:
Includes: Friday breakfast, Saturday breakfast and lunch, shuttle transportation, access to all break-out sessions, static aircraft display and COPA Update and Awards, delegates package.
- Tower View Campsite closes
Add-on Dinner options:
- Fri & Sat (COPA Member) - $57.00
- Spousal (add-on) - $47.00
- Saturday only (member) - $47.00
- Fri & Sat non-member - $87 (registration and membership: $117)
non-member registration link available at bottom of registration form; scroll down.
Numerous additional Tours and Events are available.
- Thursday Welcome Dinner - $30
- Saturday Banquet Dinner - $60
Reservations and ticket purchases are made between delegate and vendor, directly.
Primary Venues Map
Our Shuttle service will assist delegates to travel between our four primary venues:
1~ UBCO EME Building (Trade Show, AGM, Break-out Sessions),
2~ Four Points (Welcome Dinner, VIP accomodation),
Distance between UBCO EME and Four Points by Sheraton is 1.7 km; approximately 24 minutes walking time should you so choose.
3~ Tower View on Old Vernon Road (a/c parking and camping, Welcome Center, Static Display), and
4~ YLW main terminal (access to rental cars, restaurants and amenities).
Many hotels have shuttles to the YLW terminal, one of our primary shuttle stops.